I'd be careful with that if I were you. If the copyright holder got wind of what you were doing you could be in real trouble regardless of if you were going to make the games free. And you definitely couldn't afford to buy rights to use the material. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 6:22 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] someone answer

does anyone know in the duck hunt game if it have all the rounds from the nes version? and does it ever get to were you can't miss one duck? i know in the nes version like round 20 you had to shoot all the ducks or your game was over. i think it's cool that someone clone a video game i grow up playing. if i do get into programing i think i'll clone some old video games myself like atari 2600 games. one of them will be frogger. and i would like to clone some old nes games along with super nes. i don't mind giveing out stuff to my people for free. cause you know them sighted people ain't gonna adapt their games. my people are the blind people. and that a fact jack.