Hi Muhammed,
That depends on if you use any copyrighted elements or not.  As has
been stated before general ideas or concepts are not copyrighted. It
is specific names, people, places, and things that are typically
copyrighted by a game manufacturer. In order to qualify for a
copyright a story, game, etc has to have special elements that make it
unique. Since you asked what is the difference between my game, Tomb
Hunter, and  the Tomb Raider games by Edos Interactive here is a good
example for legal comparison.
The Tomb Raider games feature stories surrounding an archeologist
named Dr. Lara Croft, who lives in a mantion in London, and who
apparently has some sort of military or paramilitary background.   She
was educated by her father in archeology, and was later trained by a
Dr. Von Croy.  Throughout the movies and games Lara Croft is well
known to be a fan of Harly Davidson motor cycles. In any case there
are a number of stories involving Lara searching for some very
specific artifact like the lost scion of Atlantice, a magic dagger,
some very rare paintings the armour of Thore,  whatever. Each story
and character in the Tomb Raider games, movies, and books are unique
and are copyrighted.
In my own series, Tomb Hunter, I changed many of the copyrighted
elements that make Tomb Raider what it is. My main character is an
American  female archeologist named Dr. Angela Carter. At this point I
haven't gotten far enough with her character profile to specify her
likes/dislikes, who her teachers were, nor can I fall back on years of
previous background information.  Basically, she is a generic
character until I write the games back story and give her a specific
background and unique identity.  In other words fill in all the
missing blanks. I've got some basic ideas for the back story and
character profile and it is different from that of Lara Croft. So
legally she will be considered a separate creation from Edos
Interactive's main character.
Also as you probably well know I haven't used any of the Tomb Raider
background characters such as Lara's father, Natla, or Dr. Von Croy.
Removing these background characters from the scene  makes my own game
project that much more different from the Tomb Raider games.
Finally, all of the characters and background story are my own
creation.  Nobody can go after me for using centaurs, minotaurs,
skeletons, whatever because those are public domain. Same with the
weapons used. Those are public domain. So what if Lara Croft  is often
seen with an Uzi in her hand or uses an H&K MP5 in the Tomb Raider
movies. There is no law saying I can not give my character the same
weapons, because those weapons are common  everyday items. They are
generic public domain weapons that can't be copyrighted by developer
x. It would be different if I gave her a light saber as that is a
specific weapon used, only used, by Star Wars games, movies, and
books. You see the difference here?