Muhamed, listen carefully. Swords, guns and bombs can't be copyrighted. Neither can skeletons, zombies, minotaurs, dragons and things like that. They're public domaine. Thomas explained this in his last message. So if I released a game called, lets's say Cedric's Quest, in which a knight named Cedric was sent to kill a dragon with his trusty magical sword, you could use the basic idea of knight on quest to kill dragon in your own game, but you couldn't use my character names. A game's basic story itself, nor the items and things found therein can't be copyrighted unless they're very specific. So you could make your own game using the same basic story of knight slays dragon, but you couldn't call the knight Sir Cedric. Well actually you might be able to call him Cedric, but if I gave him a family name you probably couldn't use it. So if the knight in question was Sir Cedric Donnergarten, you couldn't also call your knight by the same name. And yes, this is an idea I'm hoping to develop using BGT, assuming I can wrap my brain around the basics first. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] someone answer

Heres  an example.
Theirs a game called bilo your bilo belly.
And theirs a character called Mikallo bob fat belly. He has weapons like
swords guns and bombs and the like. So lets say Hayden was the developer of
that game. I take abit from the game. I change the name to naughty donky,
and I put the weapons that mikallo bob fat belly had. In mikallo bob fat's
game, you have to shoot peoples bellys. But in this one, you have to shoot
people. And there was a sword in the other game and I put a sword in that
game. Did I get the example right?