From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of
Muhammed Deniz [muhamme...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 8:03 AM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] someone answer

Have to agree. Correct me on this. When I make a version or a clome of a
game like a video game, do I have to sell it for free? Like not charge for
it. But theirs one thing that I don't get though. Lets say for an example, I
think you kind of made a clome of tomb rater. The weapons I think and you
put it in to tomb hunter. Then how are you gonna charge for the game? Just
give me the right advice.