From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 19 April 2010 15:39
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] someone answer

Hi Bruyan,
You might as well save your breath. I've decided that some people here
aren't going to listen to a thing we say about copyrights. They are taking
their chances in my opinion, and if they want to run that kind of risk it is
their own butt in the sling not mine and not yours.
If they do it and they aren't bothered that's good news. if, however, they
get caught by Nintendo or whatever and they take them to court over it they
don't have a single reason to cry. They have been told multiple times
already and made a conscious decision to break the law, and use their own
judgment in this matter.  Beyond that nobody can say or do anything to
change their minds.