Hi Bruyan,
You might as well save your breath. I've decided that some people here
aren't going to listen to a thing we say about copyrights. They are
taking their chances in my opinion, and if they want to run that kind
of risk it is their own butt in the sling not mine and not yours.
If they do it and they aren't bothered that's good news. if, however,
they get caught by Nintendo or whatever and they take them to court
over it they don't have a single reason to cry. They have been told
multiple times already and made a conscious decision to break the law,
and use their own judgment in this matter.  Beyond that nobody can say
or do anything to change their minds.