To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Types of RPG Games

Hi,
Well, I did read one of the Xenogears books, plus some of the fan
fiction, and you are right about the story. The back story for
Xenogears is pretty good. However, I've never been able to play the
game as it was too focused on graphics etc and I could never do
anything constructive with it. I guess that is why I'm just  not too
pleased with the game itself, but I do like the story as far as it
goes. I also am a fan of the music and am glad to have the Xenogears
fan collection in mp3.
As for Final Fantasy I remember  playing at least one of them on the
original NES, but never got into it much after that. For some reason
Final Fantasy never got my attention like it did everyone else.
Probably because after I lost my sight console gaming never was the
same for me.