To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] shades of doom

Hi Dark,
Yes, David is working on the multi-player on-line version of Time of Conflict right now. He has stated in the past that he hopes to include this capability in a future version of Shades of Doom and eventually Tank Commander. Hopefully SOD will have new sounds since if you are playing one of the mutants or even the insane scientist or the silent walker, then you will need more sounds for your character.
But please don't pester him with ideas right now.
Phil