From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 9:54 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] shades of doom

Well whether there is a developer called Dark out there I don't know! I'm
more the moderation and random news and reviews fellow, ---- for those who
can stomach pointlessness.

In terms of where the name came from, well when i was 18 and writing the
novelization of the playstation rpg Xenogears (working from a script), which

got hosted on her site, I had this odd idea that putting out your right name

on the internet was a bad idea.

"dark" was the main character of a book I was working on at the time, ----
actually he was quite cool, a very small sarcastic assassin who specialized
in throwing knives, so I adopted the monica as mine.

Now, I'm actually at the point where I've been dark so long I can pretty
much answer to it as well as to my actual name.

In fact, I even have a full online address which I use in annoying forms
where you have to fill in address fields but where I really don't want to
give my real address out.

First name: dark.

Last name: empathy.

Address: The ivory tower, 13 desolation row, the windmills of my mind!

Zip/post code: 000 unzippered! ;D.

Beware the Grue!