Hi,
Thanks Charles. I'm glad to see a little common sense on this list
besides myself. I'm really growing a bit sick of the people who want
to complain about the way things are, make it sound so easy to fix,
but when it comes down to doing something about it they are just hot
air.
If Josh really wants to see the laws changed why doesn't he go to
court and file a suit against any game company he chooses to take to
court. Why doesn't he fly to Washington, higher a lawyer, and go to
Congress with his ideas.   If it is so easy to do I want to see him do
it. Show us how he plans to over come all the usual problems of money,
influence, and on what legal grounds can he make his case.
Same goes for the gamers on this list who want games equal to Street
Fighter 4 or anything like that. I've got a very good suggestion for
them. Please, take a few programming courses, spend a couple thousand
for a high quality sound library, pay money for any tools/libraries
they need, and come back in five years or so and let us know how well
work on Accessible Street Fighter is coming along. I bet it will be a
much bigger task than they could ever have imagined possible. Still
according to them it is easy right? So show me how easy it is.