From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 7:30 PM
To: Yohandy
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a drastic change is needed for audio games.

Hi Yohandy,

You know, if I had millions and millions of dollars that I had made from my
previous game titles, I would hire a team to write the background story of
the game idea that I have.  It might be something like roller coaster
tycoon.  Next I would hire a team of programmers and sound tech people to
write the code and produce the game and sounds for the game.  Of course
since I had the money, people would apply for the job and do the job as
presented to them from me , the project manager.  I am thinking that this is
how main stream games are produced.  I do not think that it would work out
so well if a bunch of people with the skills and artistic inspirations got
together and tried to paint a picture together.  I don't believe that we
have enough skilled blind programmers and enough money to put up to just
hire skilled people to do the programming etc to produce the same type of
games that the money produces for sighted gamers.  It to me is not the same
as asking us who inspirer to make the games for the blind to all just get
together and work together to produce games.

TGIF and BFN

     Jim

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CIVIL WAR?

j...@kitchensinc.net