Hi Yohandy,

You know, if I had millions and millions of dollars that I had made from my
previous game titles, I would hire a team to write the background story of the
game idea that I have.  It might be something like roller coaster tycoon.  Next
I would hire a team of programmers and sound tech people to write the code and
produce the game and sounds for the game.  Of course since I had the money,
people would apply for the job and do the job as presented to them from me ,
the project manager.  I am thinking that this is how main stream games are
produced.  I do not think that it would work out so well if a bunch of people
with the skills and artistic inspirations got together and tried to paint a
picture together.  I don't believe that we have enough skilled blind
programmers and enough money to put up to just hire skilled people to do the
programming etc to produce the same type of games that the money produces for
sighted gamers.  It to me is not the same as asking us who inspirer to make the
games for the blind to all just get together and work together to produce games.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CIVIL WAR?

j...@kitchensinc.net