Hi Tom.

I fully agree on the extra missions and level packs idea, in fact several independent graphical developers have very much followed this model for the same reasons and it's worked out exceedingly well.

Look at Niels bauer and their addons as an example.

I certainly as a player would be deffinately in favour of for instance buying another six missions from Gma for tank commander for 15 or 20 usd, ---- or even an extra few levels of Mota should you wish to develope them.

This would also help financially too.

Beware the grue!