I couldn't agree more!

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "clement chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a drastic change is needed for audio games.
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 18:19:54 -0800

Here here. I second that notion. Also, I think sequels are iportant as well.
a shades of dom 2, or a GMA tank Cmmander 2, something like that. There are
so many games with the potential to have sequels. Also, I think bigger games
need to start having cutseens. Games like GMA Tank Commander, while the
radio transmitions are great, actual cutseens wouldn't be amiss either Voice
actors might take a while to find, but I for one would be interested in
taking that job. especially since the cutseens are simply recordings with
voice and sound, no video. And the same games I brought up, with online
features, would be great. I can only imagine playing shades of doom or tank
commander with 6 other people in a full-fledged death match. Especially GTC.
It would be great.