To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 5:50 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] ship colors - Re: aliens in the outback

To me, a color is merely a nondescriptive name. I was born blind. In Aliens in the Outback, I prefer giving reference to the ship by the initial level in which is was first introduced. A red ship means nothing to me, but a level 2, 4, 1, or whatever gives it an identifyable label. The ships I have problems with first come up in level 3. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>