Just out of curiocity, would it be too much hustle to say devide up the inventory into separate parts? Or even just a separate menu for potions. Like, if you hit a certain key, a list of potions would come up as the gameplay was paused. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts About Healing Potions

Hi,
Thats a good idea, but one I think I will add to the next game in the
Tomb Hunter series.  Main reason is my inventory list is getting quite
full with guns, swords, whips, a dagger,  bow and arrow, etc.  As it
happens I just added a bronze brestplate to the game to help even up
the odds on higher difficulty levels. I royally get my butt kicked on
expert, and I hope this will help even up the odds some as enemy
attacks won't do quite as much damage while Angela has it on.