HMMM THATS GOOD.
i MUST SAY i LIKE THAT FEATURE MYSELF.
IF A MONSTER IS USING A RATHER COOL PIECE OF ARMOUR OR A WEAPON ETC THEN BY RIGHT IT SOULD BE MINE.
At 11:28 a.m. 3/06/2010, you wrote:
Hi Ryan,
Well, I can say for sure that Mysteries of the Ancients won't allow
you to take items from fallen enemies.  Although, I do have a game in
the works where this feature will get used in order to get arrows,
potions, etc as you progress through the game world. However, since it
isn't off the drawing board, so to speak, I'm not going to get too
much into detail about it yet.