Hi tom.

In the case of sound voyager, I don't think it was actually markited as games intended for blind people, so much as just games with sound intended for sited people. Afterall, i doubt despite the efforts of the game accessibility sig etc, that nintendo, sega, sony capcom etc even know blind people play games, ---- in fact during my chalming chat with capcom uk about low vision access to mega man they streight out told me that I was the only low vision player in the entire uk, ---- and all I was trying to have them do was produce a copy of the Mega man aniversery collection available for Uk systems (at it turned out unnecessary, sinse the freeloader disk can play Mamerican or japanese games on a european gamecube no problem).

I therefore wouldn't assume nintendo's motives were quite the same as as aph's, ---- though this isn't an excuse, as having your existance denied is just as bad as being treated like an idiot.

this is again why, ---- while I do approve the efforts to get the mainstream industry interested in producing accessible games, i think indi games developement is the real future as far as accessible games goes.

Beware the grue!