Well, given the way I've seen atitudes in any sort of employment csector work (especially in this country), I wouldn't be surprised if in those circumstances the board of share holders got together and bought the Ceo off giving him the sack.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] accessible game companies with offices

Oh I know it's not likely to change anything, but it's worth imagining. Because if he did discover that contrary to popular belief he could still live and do things for himself, sooner or later he would, if he was a gamer during his sighted life, want to find ways to get back into that. Then the now former gaming company CEO would be right there in the same boat with the rest of us, in a small market with very few games that are likely to satisfy his need for an engrossing experience. Certainly MOTA and ENtombed and possibly Time of Conflict might go some way in the right direction but not many more of our games do. As for the Gamespot thing, those folks are generally pretty rude to one another anyway, whether someone blind posts there or not. I've read their replies to other articles having nothing whatsoever to do with blindness and that's pretty much par for the course over there. The same is true of the Game FAQs message boards, where people who violate the TOS more often than not tend to get off scott free while someone who didn't gets moderated as though they had. But I did hear about the article over there about the lawsuit against sony and, while I don't agree with the comments about blind people I do agree that the lawsuit was rather riddiculous since it only enhances the view that some sighted folks have that we blind folks are spoiled brats. Next, why not sue the auto industry for not making cars accessible? My next question would be how the heck would they go about making a car accessible?
We are the Knights who say...Ni!