Hi Peter,
Well, I'm looking at the Defiant-class itself not necessarily the
U.S.S. Defiant. The reason I mention this is that the U.S.S. Defiant
was the only ship in Starfleet ever to have a working cloaking divice,
and none of the other Defiant-class ships had one. Keeping this in
mind there probibly won't be a cloaking device in the game for
Defiant-class starships. Actually, I know there won't be do to the
fact it is to difficult to add to the enemy A.I.