I've run into the problem where, on whatever the hardest difficulty
level is in STFC, which I can't remember the name for at present, I've
run a whole fleet of ships into enemy space, blown up both starbases
of the opposing fleets, and nothing's happened.

I eventually have to bring in two ships, the Defiant cloaked and
another, and let the other be destroyed by the two cloaked ships,
either Romulan or Klingon, to win the game. That then runs the risk of
the Defiant being caught by the other faction that is cloaked and
blown to hell.

I look forward to the new game, but I hate that we aren't going to
have the cloaking device on our side. That Defiant was really the only
advantage the feds had.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard