From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 4:45 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Star Trekk Games, both Final Conflict and Trekk
2000...

sounds cool Tom.

I would also very much like to see a way of actually being able to attack
the enemy first without having your ship shot at and without having to use
the defiant with it's cloaking device.

It rather irritates me that I have to essentially have one ship be a big fat

targit just so that I can attack the enemy, simply because of the turn
order.

Beware the grue!