hey, that's cool, I thought we wouldn't see the defiant, but I see we'll actually do, and there'll be some more differences, with all the other classes being available. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Star Trekk Games,both Final Conflict and Trekk 2000...

Hi Hayden,
In STFC not all of the enemy ships will attack your ships and
starbases out right. They remain in enemy space as boarder patrols and
as a rear guard. So if you destroy the enemy fleet you must prepare a
fleet of your own and enter enemy space and destroy any ships/stations
you find there to win the game. You can not simply stay near a
starbase and blow everything up as in Trek 2000.
In fact, the new STFC, version 2.0, which still in development there
are more important reasons to attack the enemy bases. in STFC both the
Federation and the enemy races have shipyards you can use to rebuild
destroyed ships. As a result instead of destroying the enemy fleet you
need to take out the enemy shipyards to win the game else they will
continue building and rebuilding ships until you are completely
destroyed. Not only that , but I'm currently working on a feature so
you can even specify the type of class to build such as Nebula,
Galaxy, Sovereign, Defiant, etc. As a result with each succcessive
wave of ships they will be updated and tougher to beat.

Hi,

This is a two part message, so bare with me. Firstly, Thomas, this one'sfor you. My strategy is, in general, to remain at my starbases so as to not be too far away from friendly territory. After destroying three of the of each kind of ship, I can wait and wait and wait, but I never get the other two.
The other is Trekk 2000 related. If I save my game, I cannot reload it. I
can type in the exact file name, and it actsas if itdoesn't exist.

Best Regards,

Hayden

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5182 (20100608) __________

http://www.eset.com