From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:03 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Final Conflict and Treck 2000

Hi everyone, I was looking for some advice about Treck 2000, Final Conflict
and also Loan Wolf.  They are all stratidgy type games, and I was wondering
if you're not used to them how you go about plotting courses and basically
becoming good at working out stratidgies?  I know GTC is also a similar type
of game, but it has the added advantage of the X key to bring up the 360DG
scan of what's all round you.  Any advice would be good.  Many thanks from
Lori.