From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:09 AM
To: Lori Duncan; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Final Conflict and Treck 2000

well all these games have different stratogies.
in lonewolf I usually follow the autocourse I have not been brave
enough to complete all the missions without that in.
as for directions 180 is half way round 360 is all around though you
will hit 0 again after 359.
its harder with moving targets and I have not been fully successfull
though listening to environment helps.
in final conflict you can move from space sector to space sector
either targeting things or waiting for ships to appear.
trek2k.
hmmm I'd probably call it a crappy example of a stratogy game, since
its quite old even for a blind game.
I usually stay at a starbase and hope I can destroy everything before
it destroys me.
though I quit playing it after final conflict came along.