well myself I don't I'd get any phone of any sort if the local foundation had an aggreement with vodaphone to fund part of talks standard so its only 100 per licence as long as i get a supported phone.
myself though I'd be happy with calling and texting abilities and nothing else.
its all I use it for, calling almost never and answering the same.
text i use a bit more but not as much as I do email or msn.
and email mostly.