well to tell you the truth tom no one knows what goes up till someone puts it up and it comes down.
I had no idea of the packs till they appeared.
There is no messages necessarily about a new project or any other hacks of one or anything. sometimes weird files come up in folders and we have to ask what these are and all that. as I said I think pitermach is on here so if you have not done so you should ask him for a place on the pkb group.
I keep the folders updated and they are aranged.
there are games scripts soundpacks. and things.
there is some dodgy stuff in the misc basket though and some scripts I shake my head at.
there are also some things I wander what for etc.