Hi Ben,
What I meant was that whoever put the PKB Games mod for STFC together
used the wrong sound for the Romulan torpedoes.  The ones on the TNG
and DS9 show  don't sound anything like the ones used in the PKB mod,
and Shaun said that was probibly because the creator didn't have the
correct sounds to begin with or ran out of sounds. I replied if I had
been notified I could have given the person the correct Romulan
torpedo sound from the television show.

HTH