well there are several phaser sounds the romulan and klingon torps sound just about the same my theory is that the origionall modder ran out of sfx.
At 03:59 p.m. 12/06/2010, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,
Oh, that could be. Haven't watched DS9 in a while so I have forgotten
what the claxon sounds like. Still I'm a bit surprised the red alert
for the Sovereign-Class ships seen in Star Trek 8 was replaced by
another claxon sound. To me that just sounds off. You know what I
mean?
However, some of the other sounds are pretty good. I like the fact
someone mixed the weapons with the ship sounds. That made it more
realistic in some cases.