Hi Lori,
Absolutely. I just need to redraw the levels for the fps version, and
test to make sure all the 3d specific code works as intended. I've
only tested the functions used in the side-scroller and the fps
version will use more 3d specific functions  that weren't required by
the side-scroller version like the ability to walk foward and backward
or place a random object somewhere in a 3d area.