Hi Phil,
Yeah, I know. I purchased Sarah. Smile.
However, as you said you simulated a third dimmention rather than
created one. That's alright, but if the game were truly 3d something
like the basement, for example, would be below the main floor. The
kitchen would be below the Great Hall. It doesn't make that much of a
difference in Sarah, but it certainly would be more realistic, in my
mind at least, if the rooms were truly 3d. That way Sarah could move
more freely on her broom ascend and descend on it as desired. Maybe
dive out of the way of a ghost or raise the broom to fly over the care
taker's head. You see what I mean?

Smile.