To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi Phil,
Yeah, I know. I purchased Sarah. Smile.
However, as you said you simulated a third dimmention rather than
created one. That's alright, but if the game were truly 3d something
like the basement, for example, would be below the main floor. The
kitchen would be below the Great Hall. It doesn't make that much of a
difference in Sarah, but it certainly would be more realistic, in my
mind at least, if the rooms were truly 3d. That way Sarah could move
more freely on her broom ascend and descend on it as desired. Maybe
dive out of the way of a ghost or raise the broom to fly over the care
taker's head. You see what I mean?

Smile.

Hi Thomas,
I added a simulated third dimension to the Sarah game which happens when she
is flying on her broom.
I imagine she is about 10 feet in the air so the Caretaker, Goblin or Trolls
can't reach her, but the flying Peeves and ghosts can/
Plus there are a few items she can't get to unless on the broom like trap
doors in the ceiling.
The only thing I restrict her from picking up while on the broom are the
coins left on the floor.
All this is done with a few variables rather than creating a third
dimension.
Phil