From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 1:12 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

In my mind, I always have a problem remembering which coordinate is which.
Is 5 meaning 5 units along the north/south grid or is it 5 units along the
east/west?  In chess, there are only 8 squares along each axis, so it is
easy to kep track of which square you are on because from left to right are
A through H and, from White's perspective, 1 through 8 are from south to
north with north being at the top of the map.  MOTA will be too large for
this to work, but how about something like 2N or S, 5E or W, and 3H,
starting at the center of the layout?

---
In God we trust.