From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 6:09 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi Hayden,
Yeah, I guess so.  Although, we will never know how things might have
turned out if Lower Egypt had defeated Upper Egypt and made Set the
national deity instead of Horris.
Now, where did Isis go to. She told me we had a date tonight, but she
has disappeared on me. Be ware of goddesses baring kisses. Lol!