Hi Charles,
Ahem...I was talking about the idea being cool not the country. Lol!
Egypt is definitely hot and dry. Especially, since a lot of it is one
big desert. The Nile is basicly their one and only major resource for
water year round. It is one of those places I don't mind visiting, but
sure wouldn't want to live there.