Not if you encountered her Final Fantasy Legend II self LOL. You actually had to fight her to gain possession of some of the Magi and she was one tough customer. Quite apart from some nasty flame spells and a whip that did a lot of damage she also had a nasty Erase spell that would kill you instantly.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi Hayden,
Grin. Sorry, about your luck.
Maybe you should ask Venus out on a date. The Romans say she is always
willing and able to give a guy a good time. By the look of her busts
and paintings I guess she would definitely put all the mortal laidies
to shame in the looks department.

Laugh.

Hi Thomas,
Dang it, I was going to make a date with Bastet sometime soon! I do like
cats, you know. <Grin> Looks like I'll have to call in sick.

Best Regards,
Hayden