From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 5:31 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Although she did have something of a temper from what I recall, and a
tendency to cheat in all the contests I've ever read about. Arachne was a
case in point, although you're right in that she definitely didn't kill her.

I seem to recall that in one version of the story Arachne actually won the
weaving contest. In another she did lose because Athena used the clouds as
weaving material. Either way of course Arachne ended up as a spider. LOL. I
suppose Ares would probably have killed her without even giving her the
opportunity to prove herself.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!