From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 9:39 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

So, correct me on this, but is she going to make a magicle ball which could
dodge attacks and you have to tri to take the ball down with each weapon
like I mean for 5 minutes or what?
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com