Hi folks,

I have been doing some thinking regarding the pro version of BGT. While an
unlimited distribution license obviously offers the greatest flexibility and
freedom, as has been discussed previously the price tag is way too high for
many when paying up front. So I've thought of another method. What are your
opinions of a single product license, which would allow you to make and sell as
many copies as you could manage, of one single game? This license would be
somewhere around the $150 mark, and would let you sort of test the waters
commercially. If that first game sold well, you could then get pro at a later
date or get another single product license for the next title as well if
prefered, etc.

I'd be greatful for any feedback on this.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall