Hi Dark,
Well, I think Philip could simply fix that by charging some sort of
upgrade fee where by a single license version can be upgraded to a
unlimited license version at a later date. Lots of software developers
have this type of license in place.
For example, you can buy a Netbook with Windows 7 Starter on it.
However, since Windows 7 has an any time upgrade type licence you can
pay an upgrade fee to upgrade from Windows 7 Starter to Windows 7
Basic, Premium, Professional, or Ultimant without paying the full
retail price. I think the same kind of thing could apply to BGT here.
You start out with some kind of Starter licence and upgrade to a
better license later on.