Ah well philip, in that case I deffinately agree, ---- good plan indeed.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@u7142039.fsdata.se>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The price of BGT Pro

Hi Dark,

Your second assumption is that which I am proposing. It would in my books be unfair to make people pay even more for the same thing, just because they're starting out. So if you purchase two single product licenses for 300, you can then upgrade to the unlimited version of pro for another 550 (making 850 all in total).

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall