To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The price of BGT Pro

Hi Philip,
This is a good idea, but how is the executable going to know about this?
What I mean is, it can quite happily know the difference between a lite or
pro version, but how can it monitor the fact that you are only using the pro
section for a single product?
Regards,
Damien.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@u7142039.fsdata.se>