Hi Shaun,

The problem with such a scheme is that there would be a much greater amount of bookkeeping involved. I would most likely have to write some sort of complicated licensing system that, as you say, would send out monthly keys etc. Also, since even the demo version of the engine is pretty much unrestricted as to allow the creation of high quality open source games, there's not much that would change if the license was revoked. It would mean using some sort of online registration which I'm not terribly keen on, as I much prefer the simple name/key system that I'm currently employing. It's not very secure, but I prefer to trust the honest customers as much as possible by providing such a simple system as it allows them to back up their keys and re-use them in case of a reformat etc. With the internet based senario, the whole thing would break down if my server happened to have some issues at the time of registration.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The price of BGT Pro

what about some sort of pay per month a sertain ammount.
thats how I'd do that, something like 20nz a month or even 10 a month.
Ofcause that would mean I would have to either have this
automatically set or have it give me a key per month like windoweyes
till I payed my last payment.
and then at that point I'd get my full licence or something.