what about some sort of pay per month a sertain ammount.
thats how I'd do that, something like 20nz a month or even 10 a month.
Ofcause that would mean I would have to either have this automatically set or have it give me a key per month like windoweyes till I payed my last payment.
and then at that point I'd get my full licence or something.