To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 6:14 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] The price of BGT Pro

Hi folks,

I have been doing some thinking regarding the pro version of BGT. While an unlimited distribution license obviously offers the greatest flexibility and freedom, as has been discussed previously the price tag is way too high for many when paying up front. So I've thought of another method. What are your opinions of a single product license, which would allow you to make and sell as many copies as you could manage, of one single game? This license would be somewhere around the $150 mark, and would let you sort of test the waters commercially. If that first game sold well, you could then get pro at a later date or get another single product license for the next title as well if prefered, etc.

I'd be greatful for any feedback on this.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall