Hi Philip,
That's quite understandable. I wouldn't really want to do all that
book keeping either. That's why I gave you the suggestion of adding
some extra restrictions to the single license version.
Firelight Technologies, for example, has a low cost version of FMOD,
but if you purchase the shareware license you can't  charge more than
$10 or $15 for a single game. That keeps the price of the games low,
and allows a developer to get his or her stuff out there, but they are
not going to be able to charge full price for their games because of
the license restrictions. If they want to charge more they have to pay
more for the FMOD license. Same could apply with BGT, and there
wouldn't be a lot of book keeping involved. This makes it both
affordable for a new developer, but also keeps them from making lots
of money off a game with that particular license.

Smile.