From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 06 July 2010 03:45
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Comments

I notice that the bug with the torch sound seems to be back. Last time I
played I had a torch that I'd lit, then it went out. Then I found another
torch and relit it immediately. The sound played twice, creating a sort of
echo effect sort of like on those old getto blaster stereos where you could
play both tape decks at the same time. Anyway, the torch eventually went out

but there was still a torch sound playing, which continued through the rest
of level one and on into level two. Then when I exited to the main menu the
torch sound carried over to there.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!