I notice that the bug with the torch sound seems to be back. Last time I played I had a torch that I'd lit, then it went out. Then I found another torch and relit it immediately. The sound played twice, creating a sort of echo effect sort of like on those old getto blaster stereos where you could play both tape decks at the same time. Anyway, the torch eventually went out but there was still a torch sound playing, which continued through the rest of level one and on into level two. Then when I exited to the main menu the torch sound carried over to there.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Comments

Hi Karl,
Well, if you think about it realisticly you have to have a little
space to perform any kind of attack. If you have a big weapon like a
shotgun you have to have enough room between you and the target to
point the barrel of the shotgun at the enemy. That's why every weapon
has a minimum and maximum range.
As for a special sound to indicate you are poisoned what exactly would
that be? When Angela's health gets low she starts breathing hard, and
if you hear a harpy claw you your chances are good she poisoned you
with her claws. That's a well known harpy attack from mythology.

Smile.