Hi Willem,

My computer including Internet Explorer are working great! for me now.  I have
not heard one reason that I should up grade my computer other than some games
would require it.  And since I am running JFW 4.02 I am pretty sure that I
would no longer be able to use many of the newer programs that Windows up dates
would install.  You know such as Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player etc
etc.

BTW you nor anyone else would need to up grade their computer to run any of my
games.  Well unless maybe if they are running Windows 98, 95 or 3.1.  My games
are all good to go on XP, Vista and Windows 7.  Well ok, you need to do my
WinKit.zip install for Vista and Windows 7, but my games really are designed to
run with what the WinKit installs anyway.

TGIF and BFN