From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 7:55 PM
To: Hayden Presley
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error

Hi Hayden and all,

Yes, JFW 4.02.  Works great with IE 6.0, Windows Media player 8.0, The
programming environment in VB6 and well with Windows XP in general including
the command prompt, batch files and all of the programs that I write in VB6.
Of course I have been a fan of Jaws since Jaws for dos version 1.

BFN

     Jim

If it works, don't fix it!

j...@kitchensinc.net